Tuesday, June 18, 2013

must be tuesday


I woke up late today because last night I was super smart and stayed up super late talking with my best friend on the phone. After that conversation I decided it would be a good time to put coconut oil in my hair because apparently that's supposed to help with moisture and strength and blah blah blah. Basically it made me look like a grease-pot and my hair feels just the same as it always has. This greased up hair made it so that I HAD to shower, because seriously guys. Draco and Snape would be jealous of the greasiness that was my hair this morning.

So I was double late to work, forgot my phone, sunglasses, and book. Oh, and my makeup. But whatever. I'm over that stuff. When I finally arrived at work I was informed that I was about to be automatically terminated (aka fired) because I'm not signed up for classes in the fall. Oh BYU. I love the hoops you make all your students and employees jump through. You and me, BYU, we should enter the circus together. I'll be the monkey that you yell things like, "Dance circus monkey, DANCE." to. And you better believe I'll dance.

So...let's hope I can work it so that I'm NOT immediately, automatically, abruptly and forcefully terminated from life as a TEDSEC. Although the thought crossed my mind that maybe, must maybe, being terminated wouldn't be such a bad thing. That thought immediately left my mind as I considered my other options for employment. I mean, I've paid my dues to Papa Smurfs and Coldstone. I actually really like coming home from work NOT smelling like pizza sauce and old caramel.

Basically, it's Tuesday. And the fact that I was just on vacation all last week makes being here that much more difficult. I mean....really? This compared to that?



Whateves though. Whateves. oh hey. it's the fourth couple of the family. ^^^^ #sisterpride #sistershame? #sisters

At least I got a dollar off my Turkey Harvest Croissant sandwich at the MOA Cafe. At least.

And now I can't find the song I really wanted to share today. Cool beans. COOL BEANS.

You know, maybe I need to calm down. This song helps me clam down. So actually really cool beans. I'll post that.


Why Not? by Jónsi on Grooveshark

peace. just peace today.

rrw





2 comments:

  1. keep working at the mckb. i like running into you on a weekly basis. haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. will do. even though i was without a job for the space of a half hour today, i've figured it out. always good to see you around!

      Delete