Friday, June 14, 2013

getting used to summer


Don't mind me. I've been busy. But here are some pictures. Let's hear a hoorah for phones, because lugging the camera around is sometimes a pain. oh my. what have i just said. i love my camera. and will provide real pictures from it soon. but for now, phone pictures. 

Vegas wedding.
We are the party.
Bellagio. 
I WILL have this in my future home.
Or maybe I could convince my landlord to install it now...
Speaking of weddings, I think I found the perfect accessory for mine in an old antique shop in Leadville CO.
#scaryplace 
#whydidiputthatonmyhead
#iprobablyhaveadiseasenow
Who needs the Alps when you have the Rockies?


More summer adventures are on their way. And that is why I don't take classes during the summer.

peace and traveling

rrw





No comments:

Post a Comment