Thursday, April 11, 2013

a few things i will never understand


-Why professors feel the need to hoard office supplies. "Has anyone seen the tape? Where are my scissors? EVERY STICKY NOTE IS MISSING!"

-Why my arm hairs suddenly decided to grow the opposite direction.

-Same with that one eyelash on my left eyelid. (Seriously. Just, calm down buddy.)

-Gotye.

-Super long fingernails that are in style now. they look like aye-aye fingers. and girl, how do you even eat with those things?

-Drawn on eyebrows.

-Garden gnomes.

-Why I'm the only one who calls to fix things in my apartment. And why no one ever says thank you? (You're welcome roommies) 

-People who don't like dairy.

-Back rubs in class. DON'T DO IT PEOPLE. JUST DON'T. 

-Silent treatments.

-The Marriott School of Business.

-And the nursing program.

-Why people still refuse to use Spotify.

-The difference between "effect" and "affect." yeah, i admit that i have to look it up every time. and usually i just use the word "influence" instead.

-How I'm supposed to resist chocolate bars, chocolate milk, and chocolate doughnuts when they're sitting right there on my desk.

-High heels and jeans. seems like an oxymoron to me.



One thing that I do understand?

Glacier National Park.
yep, it's that time again folks.



Avalanche Lake via The Trail of the Cedars
4.5 miles roundtrip
Trees upwards of 700 years old
with diameters of 4 to 7 feet
Follows Avalanche Creek



These colors are for reals.









Little buddy practically climbed on my lap to eat that Cheeto.
he obviously knows how good cheetos are.



Have I talked about the Weiler hips yet?
Oh yeah. I have.





peace and air freshener.
did you hear? the teacher education department had a fire incident. so know the office smells like burnt flax, melted metal, crystal gel, and recently, paint fumes. i wouldn't be good at drugs because this is killing me.

rrw












2 comments:

  1. Haha heyyyy now careful what you say about nursing school! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha! I completely meant that the marriott and nursing schools are just so far above me, I will never understand them. It was a comment made in awe and respect. :) I love nurses!

      Delete