Thursday, April 25, 2013

in honor of april 25th, the perfect date




Good news guys. I finally thought of my absolute perfect date. no, i didn't actually go on the perfect date. i just thought about it. which...i embrace. thinking is a forte of mine, remember? If a man were to take me on this date I would marry him the next day. (as long as he had an adequate understanding and appreciation for Harry Potter, cheese, Glacier National Park, and respected Nicholas Hoult as the most attractive man on the planet).

So yeah. I thought of that date. Cool beans.

Wait, did you want me to tell you about it? I'm sorry but no can do. Why? I don't know. I'm just weird like that. Maybe later.

In other news:
-My entire left leg is in pain. I think it might be growing, in which case, I will be lopsided.
-A professor asked me how to do his job (basically) today at work and I just had to tell him I had no idea and that he could call the library for help. when in doubt, call the library.
-I'm making my second appearance in Provo this weekend. my family be all like "whaaaaaa?"
-Saw Top Gun for the first time and didn't really get it/like it.
-Campus looked as close to Hogwarts as it ever will today, what with all the robes swirling around and obvious levitation charms being cast on people while trying to take pictures.
-I thought about going to a big city this summer but then got scared and changed plans to go to the mountains. Surprise!
-Tulip festival anyone? *forewarning: i may or may not break my oath to not take pictures of flowers during this event. i may or may not talk to you due to my taking pictures of flowers. does this make any sense?


peace and zandaya
she's my favorite on dancing with the stars.

rrw





No comments:

Post a Comment