Tuesday, April 2, 2013

shmorgishborg


The things I want to write about on this blog are usually the things that I'm thinking about, things that have happened to me, or things that I notice about the general public. Today I cannot share those things with you because they are either too personal, too mean, or too out there and would make no sense to anyone. So instead I decided to showcase my finally newfound talent in figuring out how to put my blasted videos up.
It's a shmorgishborg up in here.

This is also an exercise in humility for me. As I look back on videos I've taken I realize how immensely awkward I am with a video camera in my hand. No, really. I say weird things, kinda sorta look at the camera/my reflection, laugh to myself, and wave the camera all over the place. It's always been this way. It will always be this way. So enjoy.

*****

1 - From March 2. Caroline wanted to show off her ski skills by whipping around a sign post and continuing on down the path through the trees.


I'd give her a 3.6. But hey, doesn't she look good in that new jacket of hers? #skiinginstyle


*****


2 - Don't be deceived by the freaky colorful lines below. This is an actual video of my dad's golf talent taken on March 20. We were celebrating his and Caroline's birthdays. Remember? Can you spot the prankster trying to mess my dad up? #itsnormal


Dont' worry about it. He was on his high school golf team. And soccer team. And basketball team? Plus he sang in the Madrigals. #i...singwithmylittlesister? #weharmonizetobrotherbear


*****


3 - This was taken in the bathroom of the Flying J/Denny's hybrid building after Lindsay and I had our adventure. Remember? I'm wearing Lindsay's beanie and I love it so let's get real, I just wanted to show that off. 


My mom asked if I wore fake eyelashes. The answer: no.
Who is "mama bunny?" Answer: Lindsay's mom.
Am I standing on that bathroom floor with no shoes on? Answer: Yes. You may shudder now.


*****


That's probably enough for now, don't you think? There are more to come, though, so keep a watch out for videos such as "BMXing Weilers," "Space Jam in a Mini Van," and "I Share my Bed with Louis Armstrong." don't worry. it's totally in line with the honor code.


peace and rice krispy treats
got one for student appreciation week. i am so appreciated.

rrw



ps. Is anyone else loving the new "missionaries can email friends" rule as much as I am? Because shootdang. I'm lovin it. get out of my head mcdonald's jingle!







No comments:

Post a Comment