Monday, April 29, 2013

why? Q/A of my life


Everyone knows that the first and best way to combat a long day at work is to facebook stalk. But let's get real, the person we stalk the most on facebook is ourselves. Right? Come on, am I right? I CAN'T BE THE ONLY ONE. PLEASE. Ok, whatever. I'm the only one. But let me tell you, I facebook stalk myself bad. Like, go back through everything I've ever posted, conversations I've had with people, my messages, my likes, my employment and my favorite quotes still working on that one. It's like I have to check to make sure that I'm actually who I am. Occasionally I'm proud to own up to the things I've done on facebook because dang, sometimes you just say something clever and you are proud of it.

Other times you wonder why such things ever made it to facebook. Sure, sometimes you get tagged in a horrendous picture and you know it was put up solely because the person posting it looks like a Brazilian Butt-lift model in it and you have to respect that.

But sometimes it's just all on you.

Today I give you the facebook fails I have brought on myself. Pictures that I look at and just wonder...."why?" Feel free to judge. I certainly am.


Why?
Because nothing says "look how cool I am on my first road trip without parents" like a triple chin, sunburned nose, and hippy headband. #juniortourforlife




Why?
Because it was the first time living on my own and I could. And I mean, if you can look like an orc, go for it.



Why?
Because the "frenchman low ponytail" look was totally in all summer and I'm driving the coolest jeep in the world through bear country. boom.




Why?
I have no idea.
I was a freshman and took pictures of everything. 
no but really, there are 4 albums



Why?
Because the natural thing to do when you go to Mesa Verde is to take a picture that looks like you're trying to eat it.




I hope this post makes you feel better about yourself. And to all my friends and family who endured these times, thank you. Thank you for not abandoning me and for having hope. Just...don't let such things happen again.

peace and ukraine
totes official going there
more later

rrw







No comments:

Post a Comment