Friday, May 10, 2013

4 Pics 1 Week



-Do you think I've seen Warm Bodies enough times? And this is minus two ticket stubs. I can't help it.

...Speaking of movies, Rise of the Guardians was fantastic. Had me all sentimental for childhood like any good movie should do. Get it at a Redbox near you!

...Also, Iron Man 3. It wasn't my favorite but let's focus on the positive anyway. Likes: the cool suits flying all over the place, some of Robert Downey Jr.'s lines, the sweet technology, the way Tony Stark loves Pepper Potts.

-It was a lonely and boring Friday at work last week, similar to today, when Professor Brad Wilcox asked me to park his car for him. Naturally coworks and I took a small joy ride around town. I drove because my legs were long enough to reach the pedals without readjusting the seat. And because I had my license.

-On my way to the tulips last Saturday I was just minding my own business singing along with P!nk about how she needs a reason i've yet to figure out what she needs a reason for though... when I looked at the car next to me and saw Harry's patronus (aka. a stag) looking right back at me. Terrifying. So obviously I had to jeopardize everyone on the freeway's safety and take a picture.

-I was stalking my little sister's instagram to see why she's so much more popular than me on that thing when I saw some comments between the two of us regarding tie dye and ponchos. Brilliant. #shehad16tiedyeshirts #iworethesameponchoallsummer2009



peace and zumba
i have never moved my hips in such an aggressive manner. loved it.

rrw





2 comments:

  1. was warm bodies that good? i still have yet to see it. also. you social media icons and centered title look great!! haha i made my little icons too. i was so surprised how easy they were to make

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh Jen. It's maybe I favorite movie. Like...ever. But I hate to say all these good things about it and raise expectations to unbelievable heights and just doom your viewing experience to failure. But, just, go see it. And then let me know what you think!

    Hahahaha, you were right next to me when I was trying to get the title thing to center, huh? Sheesh, look at us being all design and html savvy.

    ReplyDelete