Tuesday, May 28, 2013

4 Pics 1 Week


Ok. So it's not Friday. And I kind of thought I would do this type of post each Friday. But I just didn't. And I'm doing it now. So deal. please?



-The BYU Bookstore literally sells everything. And sometimes you just have to wonder why. Why are you trying to get college students to buy ridiculous things they don't need? Like a backpack that looks like a plaid shirt? Ok. So that one makes sense. But it's about the only thing that does. i'm thinking their target audience must be all the EFY kids that are about to invade campus. they need that teeny tiny pen that has a cat head as a grip in order to remember their time spent here. obviously.

ps. look at that cute bride to be! her dress is a lot prettier than that backpack. trust me. i've seen it. #maidofhonor

-Summer is here and the hiking has commenced. I have this thing where I wear sandals everywhere wait, is that like, the name of this blog or something? and this rule absolutely applies to hiking. I love having my feet dirty. I know, it's weird, but whatever. Plus when you get to hike with pretty people like my Tracie friend, it's just a double bonus.

-Wow. So I realized that all three of my favorite friends are in these pictures. i'm waiting for the day when they all meet and we all become the best of friends. it's going to happen. even if that day is my wedding day. no. i am not getting married anytime soon. Lindsay and I started a scooter gang because I mean, what else are super intimidating white girls supposed to do? PS. You want a natural high? Get a scooter. It is impossible to frown while riding such a blessed vehicle.

-Oh look, we went hiking! We never do that. jklolhags The four of us went to Logan to enjoy that place, be with the pony, and hike. This trail was a beauty. 10 miles in perfect temperature, on lovely single track, alongside a stream/river/brook...natural water feature, with the destination point being some super cool tree that's older than your 1500 year old grandma. apparently this thing was a sapling when the pyramids were being built. #treesforever. 

Oh. And if you really have a 1500 year old grandma, I want to meet her so I can ask what life was like before cheese quesadillas.


My life is so good. I mean...what?

And since it's Tuesday....


You can't listen to this and not feel just...cool. So go ahead. Feel cool.

peace and rain showers
it smells so good out there

rrw





2 comments:

  1. If you are going to steal one of Wes' sayings you need give him appropriate credit. Don't steal.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ...I have no idea what saying you are referring to. Honestly. None. What does Wes say!?

      Delete