Monday, May 20, 2013

moab diner, where the tourists eat


I am currently sitting in bed with an entire pizza just for me, getting ready to hit up all the Hulu shows I've missed in the last week.
Yes, Hulu. Because I don't have enough money to do Netflix.

It's been a fabulous weekend and, as always, there are a ton of pictures. But pizza and "Bachelor" knock-offs are calling my name and I must answer. So I'll leave you with a video from the beginning of my trip to Moab and call it good for now.




There are a lot of these. And I own this blog so they'll probably all be put on here.

peace and pizza
oh yikes. i promised a friend i'd go running with her...

rrw





1 comment:

  1. hey dont worry. im not rich enough for netflix either. we just steal it from my parents.. shhh hahah

    ReplyDelete