Thursday, May 23, 2013

humans are cool


I'm in one of these moods where I just want to write. I think it's probably because I've been looking at Humans of New York for too long and seeing all the different types of people on there gets in me in an expressive state of mind. I probably should stop looking at that website because it makes me want to be a liberal. And we all know that it's completely unacceptable for a middle class, Caucasian, BYU student whose dad works in the finance field to be a liberal. Plus I would be the worst liberal because the most eccentric article of clothing in my wardrobe is a pair of neon pink shoes with green polo players printed on them. (I think they're a Ralph Lauren knockoff or something. But I don't know enough about clothes and brands to be sure.)


One of my favorites from Humans of New York.
I want to be that woman someday.
I'm going to have to start stretching now though.


In other news, my friend Tracie and I discovered the place for single girls to eat. Firehouse Subs. Seriously, we went there last night and were two of three girls in the entire place. Sure, there was obviously a Young Men's activity happening so most of the population was under 18, but there were others who were older. Promise! We decided that while girls prefer Zupas guilty! that pulled pork sandwich just can't be beat the boys seem to choose this place.

So...maybe we'll go back there in the future.

Oh, and I curled my eyelashes for the first time this morning? I felt like a Bionicle Woman with that contraption up against my face. And I thought, "Who in the world came up with the idea, 'I'm going to clamp metal and rubber against my eyelashes, in severely close proximity to my eyeball-the means through which I observe the world around me-because then I'll look pretty.'?" <---- holy monoly, how does the punctuation work right there?

Anyway, curling your eyelashes is a completely ridiculous concept that has some seriously devastating potential outcomes.

I'll probably keep doing it. Because dang, I feel pretty. heh heh heh.

peace and peeling
i'm like a freaking snake over here. disgusting.

rrw





1 comment:

  1. i LOVE LOVE LOVE firehouse! it is probably my favorite place to eat. but yeah, i always see guys there too haha. it's like a boys place

    ReplyDelete