Friday, May 31, 2013

4 Pics 1 Week




-Mountains, trees, hiking...I mean come on! Summer is here. Get out there and take in the vistas. I suggest Glacier National Park surprise surprise but Logan Canyon, Millcreek Canyon, and even Provo Canyon have some pretty fantastic areas if driving 14+ hours isn't in your weekend plans. My goal is to find some new trails this summer because this whole sitting-in-a-chair-all-day thing is killing me. Kind of.

-Sorry for all those who are grossed out by feet holla atcha jr high friends and those who are just grossed out by MY feet ....sisters.... but I have had some pretty successful dirt/tan lines going on this week. This is nothing compared to my sister-in-law's Chaco lines though. She's so cool.

-Batman was spotted at the nearby Macey's on Tuesday.

-Met up with these lovelies for some frozen yogurt and to catch up on their lives. sorry boys, both are taken.  I was extremely please with my cold concoction of Cookies...you know what, never mind. I can think of nothing more boring than reading about what someone else decided to put in their dairy product. So just enjoy the picture, which shows that my #nomakeupmonday became #nomakeupanyday this week. It happens.

peace

rrw





No comments:

Post a Comment